- Dr. Harmut Lutz, German author on the “Indianthusiasm” phenomenon, and professor at University of Szczecin.
- Dr. Frank Usbeck, German author and professor at Leipzig University.
- Hengameh Yaghoobifarah, of Middle Eastern descent and German citizen, author, feminist, activist on cultural appropriation, anti-racism & more.
- Donna Fann-Boyle, Native activist, mother and long-time campaigner against native mascots, seen in the documentary, The R-Word. See their trailer here.
- Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, professor and author of “An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States” and others.