Current/Continuing Projects & Endeavors
- “Almost” (website), a new documentary on the intersection of realities, identities and Indigeneity, and the concept of being enough, no matter what or who you are. (Trailer)
- On-going research project on Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, and cultural competency/indigenous worldview for improved quality of life. See related research here.
- Stop Misuse of Native American Spirituality and Ceremonies an educational campaign to help inform accurate history, policies and cultures to help reduce appropriation and misuse.
- Human Remains and Objects Repatriation. Humboldt Forum, Karl May Museum and other European museums.
- Support of Chiricahua Apache N’de Nation Independent Sovereignty and Self-Sustainability.
- An RPG. A role-playing video game/visual novel in development. On origins, our earth, the ancient present and an alternative future.