During this time of heightened interest and yelling about challenges to #Indianer costumes and Cultural Appropriation of #NativeAmericans in #Germany. Here are a few links to my past articles, interviews and/or commentary on these and related topics. INSTAGRAM post.
- Cowboys and Indianer in Exberliner Magazine.
- “Kulturelle Aneignung und koloniale Gewalt
Über „Cultural Appropriation“ kann nicht debattiert werden, ohne über koloniale Kontinuitäten zu sprechen.” In Missy Magazine
- “Dressing up as cowboys and Indians is big in #Germany” at GlobalPost
- “The Battle over an Ojibwe Scalp” at #video DW Deutsche Welle
- “A Star Trek Convention for Native Enthusiasts: Inside a German Pow-Wow” at Indian Country Today
- “Last of the Munichans– Inside Europe’s “Indianists” subculture.” Mother Jones with photos by Jen Osborne.
Photos are ones I took from the print version article I received from stern for my contribution to the article, “Im Wilden Osten” (2015). Original photos by Jen Osborne.
More links and articles are listed at my website https://redhaircrow.com/articles/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.