Visit our new FAQs page, which covers some of the most commonly asked questions we’re asked. Hopefully, it helps with your general queries for your convenience, and you’re welcome to use our contact form for more detailed requests.
Here’s an example:
1. Is the film an analysis of Karl May’s work or the character of Winnetou?
No. As our film synopsis states, this film is on a) racism, white supremacist ideology and/or Eurocentrism in the misuse of Native peoples and cultures, well-intentioned or not, b) the effects of such behaviors and connection to other contemporary issues, and c) on correcting commonly believed stereotypes by providing accurate knowledge about Natives primarily from Natives.
2. What is the target audience(s)?
Important information and perspectives are offered to all viewers, and relevant to all peoples, whatever their interests, background or beliefs on cultural appropriation and intercultural respect. However, the groups below may find it of special interest:
- The educational sector (student, cultural and professional, etc).
- Activist and human interest groups, as these topics strongly intersect with human rights, social justice and contemporary societal issues.
- Psychology, sociology and history researchers.
3. Is your documentary in English or German, and does it have subtitles?
The documentary has both English and German audio. A final version is available with English or German subtitles.
More questions & answers HERE.
You must be logged in to post a comment.